Monday, September 10, 2012

Representing Suicide Awareness Day

I rocked it today in yellow and orange. Although my top is only pictured, my shorts that I wore are yellow and orange. In the picture, my hair is an absolute mess, and it is taken from a weird angle, but that is little quirks that make it special. Quirks that make me special. Some girls would freak out if their hair looked like that in a picture that was going online. Perfection is not necessary neither is photoshop. Do put yourself down because the girls on Facebook are so much prettier, or that model has a dream body. They are more then likely ran through photo editing before being published.


I wrote the word "Love" on both of my wrists.




This is the tag I wore on my yellow shirt 
all day to represent the butterfly project.







September Tenth Two Thousand Twelve 
Suicide Awareness Pride
Stay Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment